Hey everybody!
Halloween is coming and you know what that means....
DIMPLE DELL'S HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL
IS HERE!!!!
The free carnival is Monday, October 27th at
Dimple Dell (10670 S. 1000 E.) from 6-8pm.
There will be a bounce house, games, balloon animals,
and always a ton of
C A N D Y !!
All you need to do is bring a food donation to the food bank and...

WHERE A FREAKIN' AWESOME COSTUME!!
We always have a costume contest and for the past 2 years
my nephews have won so you will definitely have competition.
Last year I was a pirate!
AARRG!
Hope to see you all there. I'll only be there until around 6:30-6:45pm
so come early so I can see you!!

1 comments:
I'm sure the Dimple Dell Halloween Carnival is going to be "Screamin' Good Fun!" Sorry we'll be missing it again.
REQUEST: I would love to see pictures of your new home, Parker, and of course you and your hunny!
Post a Comment