Terrance is doing really well. He just tried out, again, for the THUNDER, a arena football team in Provo, and was put on the sub list. Kind of exciting especially because he has never played football before. He got his eye poked by an ex-college player and he has a nasty blood spot on his eye and I'm pretty sure he'll be getting a black eye in a day or so. He is still working and going to school but the economy is crackin' down on his employeer so we may be in search of another job here pretty soon. He also started P90X and is kind of keeping up with it and slowly losing weight. I tried it and only lasted 3 days! It's hard on your joints. The WII occupies most of his study time. We got a Starwars game and he finally beat it....in 8 hours! I don't understand it. Him and Parker play a lot together. Their favorite games are on the WIIPlay. Baseball and bowling. Usually Terrance just plays and Parker pretends but it's cute to watch.
I am getting fat:) For a good reason though. I am 21 weeks pregnant but look like I'm 30 weeks (that's my perception). I still don't know what we are having. The baby most likely is a girl but 'she' is very uncooperative when it comes to showing us the goods. I'll get another chance to see 'her' in a month but hopefully I'll get hooked up through some connections I have to find out sooner. I'm still working, unfortunately, but it's okay. I want to be a mom so bad that I think I am sabotaging how much I really enjoy my job. Other than that I don't do much. I'm almost done with my Jr. Jazz!!! That's pretty exciting..to me:) I actually got to suspend a coach from coaching for the first time ever. Cops had to be called and everything...for 5th graders. It was pretty intense and I did it all from home, on a cell phone, while sick with a nasty cough and cold. Fun stuff!
We got to go bowling the other night with Jeremy, Terrance's little brother, and I didn't do too bad. Terrance bowled over 200 which I thought was amazing. I broke 100 once and then continually got worse. Parker loved it. He started out putting the ball on the ground and rolling it....very slowly...down the lane but after a few turns of watching his mom and dad bowl he just ran up and chucked the ball with his right hand. Pretty impressive for a 2 year old. Every since then he has asked to go bowling with all of his cousins.
Other than that we just have a mystery Valentines planned, a few family birthdays, and the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert coming up. Don't worry, I'll try to be good about posting more pics. I've been dying to show you all my Halloween costume. I know that it's super late but you'll die when you see it.
Here are a few fun pics from our family Christmas party that we had at Dimple Dell. I swear my family thinks I work at Disneyland or something. I don't mind because it is pretty fun...when I'm not working.
THE LOVELY COUPLE!!

Kathy, Tracy, and me. ARRRG!!

Kathy and Mikey.

Ryan and Janeal

Ron about to explode!

Gabe, Becky, Jace, and Mike.
2 comments:
good job on the update Lynds. Let's go bowling sometime, my kids love it too!
I hope you're having a girl so they can grow up and be bestfriends.
I love the picture of Ron so I took it!
Post a Comment