Hey everybody!! I just wanted to let all of you know about a 5K my work is putting on this Saturday, August 23rd at Dimple Dell Fitness and Recreation Center (10670 South 1000 East in Sandy). It's $15 per person ($10 for any additional family members) and it includes a t-shirt, a goodie bag and gift certificates, and a raffle. It's going to be a lot of fun and we have a lot of free stuff to give away. The race starts at 8:00am and we will be taking registrations until 7:45am. If you bring a bag of recycled goods you will be entered into a special raffle. RUN GREEN!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Man.. I so wanted to do this! I ended up yard selling... next time for sure!
Hi Lyndsey..I have no idea how I found your blog..I love to blog hop can you tell. Anyway..It is cute! ANd fun to see that you have a blog too.
sounds fun, sorry I missed your fun run. Your pictures were way cute of parker playing trains and drawing.
How did your run go? Did you have a good turn out? Maybe I'll kick myself into shape and run in one next year. :)
I've always wanted to run a marathon... the St George Marathon has been on my list for years. Wanna run it with me?
Post a Comment