Parker turned 1 years old last week and we had the whole family at Dimple Dell for a little rock climbing, ping pong, and swimming. It was a lot of fun. Parker didn't really know what was going on but he was excited to see his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and most of his cousins.


Becky is taking a cake decorating class so she made an awesome cake. Parker didn't know what to do with it at first and then he figured it out. What a mess!!


After ice cream and cake, everybody went swimming and had a blast going down the slide. I think the adults (Ron, Ryan, and Mike) had more fun on the slide than the kids did.
I'm not sure who this is!!
Thanks for everyone that came. We love to find reasons for the family to get together and have a little fun. We love you all! Until the next birthday!!!!






5 comments:
"Rock" on!! That was so much fun!! Thanks for the good time!!
What fun! Your family picture is so cute... Love it!
Hey Lyndsay! This is Gina (Sommerfeldt) Kynaston. How's everything going? I can't believe your little boy is one already - he's such a cutie! I just got into this whole blogging thing, but it's fun to see whats going on with people I haven't seen in awhile. Hope you're doing great!
Thanks Lynds. that was a really fun night. You take the cake for the best parter yet!
Your family is growing sooo fast. Hey when are you coming to visit Purdue? We'll be in UT in Aug for a week...can we do dinner?
Ann
Post a Comment