Wednesday, February 27, 2008

FLIP FLOPS, TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!
So it's the sunniest day of the year so far and my sister Kim started a list of things she can't wait to do this year. Hers was pretty good but I thought I would do my own. I've already accomplished 1 thing on her list...today I'm wearing flip flops!!!

1. I can't wait to go on my walks with Parker along the Jordan River. (this one will be done today for sure!)
2. I can't wait to go wake boarding at 6am when the water is smooth as glass.
3. I can't wait for Sunday BBQ's at the parents house that is always accompanied by a little boci ball or frisbee.
4. I can't wait for the sunshine to finally see my long awaiting white, pasty legs!!!
5. I can't wait to see how high I can fly Terrance's awesome kite (it's an airplane...go figure)
6. I can't wait to use any excuse to get out of my tiny apartment.
7. I can't wait to take Sunday naps with Terrance outside on a blanket.
8. I can't wait to feed the ducks and ducklings on Jordan River.
9. I can't wait to play a little outdoor volleyball.
10. Just like everyone else...I can't wait until ELDER PHILLIPS is home!!!!

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

You know I was going to put white pastey legs on my list but, naaaa, they always are white and pastey!! Love your list!!