Thursday, December 8, 2011

More stuff

I'm not much of a blogger.  I often find it hard to find time, pictures, mental ability, and plain old interesting things to talk post.  I don't travel, I don't have the most exciting job, I'm not super creative and definitely don't have the time to have cute little projects because of the fact that I work.  Every once and while I will go onto other peoples blogs and be so jealous that they have such interesting lives or things to blog about.  Recently I've been following a few blogs that I have found inspiring, a litte weird but incredibly intriguing like my neices, Blueberrylake.  She is only 16 years old but has maturity way beyond me.  She simply writes about everything that makes her happy and the things that boggles her mind.

This got me to thinking....even though I have nothing exciting to blog about, I can still blog.  I have so much stuff happening upstairs that my mouth can't keep up.  I swear sometimes I have a stutter because my brain and my mouth don't work well with one another.  My blog doesn't have to be a novel describing my life, overwhelming amounts of pictures, or even unimportant day to day events that give me something to blog about.  I should be blogging about the most important things in my life that give me a reason to be here and hopefully, like my neice, these things will inspire others to do the same. 

First and foremost the most important would be this little guy...

No not Mr. Magoo but William Mace.  He was born on August 22, 2011 at 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2" long.  Pregnancy was hard but actual labor was the easiest thing I've ever done.  I was induced a week early in fear that he was going to be around 10 lbs but apparently we were wrong:)  Not a big deal.  I was ready for him to come.  I adore him, the kids adore him, and he is pretty much the best baby ever.  Hardly ever cries, sleeps really good, eats good, giggles good, over all everything is good.

Like the pimpin' suit?  It was Terrance's over 30 years ago.

Well until next time:)

0 comments: