Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The only and best way to update....

So this post is kind of screwy! I can't figure out how to rearrange my pics. They are way out of order and some didn't even load. Bummer.

Enjoy!!!


Kathy grabbing Gold & Silver Pawn (Pawn Stars) Bodyguard's gun
No comment!
Headed to Hoover Dam
New favorite toy
New favorite place to climb
New favorite place to hide
Wonder Pet Parker
Super Rylee
Birthday present to Parker from friend at work
Terrance the robot
Parker's 3rd Birthday
Self explanatory
Super cute hot pink cast!!!
Massive splint but she didn't care
Trying to crawl
Rylee's part of the mess
The entire mess
Parker the turtle
Parker's house
Super cutenesss
Christmas with the cousins at the Phillips'
Rylee's Christmas present from Aunt Heidi
The Boys (2 are wanna be's, can you tell?)
Christmas goodies
Christmas 2009


I know I need to just get in the habit of posting a blog on a regular basis but I just forget...or something. So I figure pics are the best way to update our family status. We've been through a lot since December. First there was Christmas; then there's been a lot of play time at home that have resulted in the biggest messes; our awesome experience with a broken leg and DCSF (Department of Child and Family Services) in our very own investigation with a detective and everything, new daycare, and a super cute hot pink cast; Parker's 3rd birthday with Transformers; Super Hero Day; more messes with a new hiding spot; the best road trip ever with my sisters and mom to Vegas; and of course Sponge Bob day! A lot more has gone on but that's all of the pics that I have:)

Other than that...Parker is huge!!! At his 3 year check up he is the size of your average 5 year old. He is starting karate next week and he is so excited to be a ninja. HE desperately needs a haircut. I call him my homeless child:) Rylee is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is 9 months old and getting into everything. I'm afraid she may start walking soon. She can say 'Dada' and 'Mama' pretty good and she's figured out how to point. Apparently she has figured out how to climb stairs really good. I just got her down from the top of my stairs (13 of them to be exact). Terrance is working like mad while studying at the same time. I don't know how he does it. He loves FedEx and that where he ultimately wants to end up, as one of their aviation mechanics. Since Christmas he has not shaved his goatee. He's going to grow it out for an entire year. It is so nappy!!!! I don't think he'll last past June. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. I am the same as I have always been. Still working my tail off at Dimple Dell and at home. I was called as the wards Women's Sport Director and have enjoyed playing basketball for once in my life. Who knew it could be so fun?I'm playing in a couple volleyball leagues and I'm starting my first coed softball league in a couple of weeks. I've never played before so I am scared to death!!! Bummer is that I'm playing a ton but I'm not losing any weight. I blame it on the Easter Candy!

We're still hanging in there....which is a good thing!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did she break her leg? I am surprised I didnt get DCFS on me Tehya had staples in her head Wednesday and then the following Sunday fell down the stairs and had to have 12 stiches in her forehead! Kids are so active! (if thats a good word to use!!)