So I've decided to have a project this week. It involves my family, a lot of pictures, and my front room wall. If you are in my family....watch out!! You may make it on my wall. I'll post a pic of it when I'm all done. Here's some of the fun stuff I've found in the process. Enjoy:)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








.jpg)





















































4 comments:
me me me me me me me me!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures and I would love a disk!
Are you trying to make me home sick!! I miss you guys soooooo much! I would love a disc!!! Now I have to go get a tissue! Love you Poo!
Gimmy gimmy gimmy!
Matt told me yall had a blog so we thought we would check it out! So cute! We will have to get together again when we come back to Utah!
Matt and Jami Copelin
Post a Comment