Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Around Christmas we finally were able to go to Kiddie Kandid and make Parker a model. We had such a blast and Parker did awesome. Just you wait....Parker will be the next male supermodel!!!









5 comments:

Kimmie said...

I didn't know you had a cowboy in the family! YEEHAW!!!! Parker is so dang cute!

Brie said...

Parker is so cute and grown a lot since I have seen him!

Terri said...

What an adorable little guy! Can't wait to squeeze him.

Natalie said...

I am so glad I found your blog through Amies! Parker is darling! I can't believe I have never seen him and already he's so grown up! How have you been?

Shel said...

Hey Lynds, just found your blog through Natalie's, hope you don't mind I put a link from mine to yours. I'm pretty new to the blog thing too, but so far I love it! It's been fun to see you at vb, it really would be fun to get with Kelsie and all go to dinner.