Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm new at this!!

So we have joined the crowd who has blogs. I really don't know what I'm doing but this should be an adventure. Give ua a while to get something good on here:)

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

Lynds... look at you!!!! Good job, I'm very proud of you!! Now I can't wait to see all the cute pics of your fam!! Love Ya!

Unknown said...

I guess you guys better get camera happy! Can't wait to see pictures! Sorry that we couldn't meet up while we were in town, when our kids started throwing up we cancelled all plans and stayed at my moms away from everyone!

Meta said...

So excited to see pics - we miss you guys!

Harper Family said...

Lyndsey Pooh we love you!!!
We had tonz of fun tonight! Ashley ate half of her candy before we got home! Nice!!! She crashed from the sugar high right after. Crazy kids! Love ya heaps and see you on Wednesday! BOO!!! ha ha scared you!

Brie said...

I love all of the costumes and you guys looked like you were having a lot of fun! Cant wait to see in the... SUMMER! Oh man, that is a while away. Well, we all love you guys